Making Decisions with a Group: Facilitator Guide
An effective meeting should build alignment and commitment to decisions, and a lack of clarity can create problems.
This becomes even more of a challenge during virtual meetings, where there is little-to-no ability to receive nonverbal feedback when the leader presumes a decision was reached.
To avoid these problems, this guide will help you plan the right approach to use for each decision in advance of the meeting.
This 25-page Facilitator's PDF Guide includes:
- The Five C’s: Approaches to Decision Making
- Comparing Approaches
- Core Tool: The Go-Around
- Preparing For Your Decision-Making Meeting
- The Templates:
- Structure for Making Decisions by Consensus
- Structure for Reaching Decisions by Consent and Compromise
- Structure for Using the Group to Consult to the Final Decision Maker
- After the Meeting
- Resources for Achieving Meeting Mastery