Leadership Team: The 4 Meeting Facilitator Guides that Drive Strategic Execution
A leadership team's job is to make decisions that keep reality aligned with the strategy, and the strategy relevant to the day-to-day reality.
To make this work, they must act at two levels:
The guides in this download provide a solid foundation for determining your leadership team’s meeting cadence. There are 4 facilitator guides in the pack:
- They work on the business, setting strategy, reviewing performance, and safe-keeping the organization’s long term health. This is the strategic level, setting the organization's aspirations.
- They work in the business, managing teams, monitoring programs, and clearing any roadblocks that get in the way. This is the operational level, grounded in the organization's reality.
- The Daily Huddle
- The Weekly Leadership Team Meeting
- Quarterly Strategic Refresh
- The Monthly + Anytime Strategic Meeting
Using these meetings to determine your strategy and monitor your progress is an incredibly efficient approach to managing a business.
Download these facilitator’s guides to learn how to lead these meetings, and run them however you see fit.