Kaizen Event Facilitator's Guide
All improvements in business are aimed to make a product or service deliver more value to customers. A kaizen event, also known as a kaizen blitz or lean event, is a 4-hour to multiple-day working session aimed to remove process “wastes”.
Download this facilitator guide from template author and lean enterprise facilitator Dan Prock to lead your team through your next kaizen event.
The PDF download includes:
- The 7 Types of Process Waste
- Kaizen Blitz & Follow-Up Meeting Agendas
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Before the First Session
- Three Ways to Document Results
- Running Session 1
- Core Tool: Dot Voting
- Core Tool: The 5 Whys
- Between Meetings
- Running Session 2+
- Resources for Achieving Meeting Mastery